To propose a course for General Education (GE) certification, please complete and submit the following forms. Place them in a binder and deliver to Undergraduate Education Dean's Office, 350 Maeser Building.
New course submission binders are due each year by September 15.
- Cover Sheet and Checklist of Materials Required for a GE Course Review
- Department Review Procedures and Documentation for GE Course Reviews
- Review Criteria for FGEC Evaluation. This document lists the criteria that the FGEC will use when reviewing courses.
- Refer to the Foundation Documents to determine which requirement your new course fulfills.
- A copy of the new course form submitted to UCC (If your course is new to your department's curriculum).
Once a new course receives clearance/certification from UCC and FGEC, it will be added to the University Catalog the following fall semester.
If you have further questions regarding the new course review process, please call our office: Undergraduate Education, 422-6818.